If you’re facing a drug test at short notice, or you don’t have any money, then using home-made detox drinks drug test success can be quite an attractive proposition.
There are apparently tons of options out there for you. Beetroot juice, cranberry juice, green juices, Apple cider vinegar, baking soda, fruit pectin, various types of tea, the list of household items you can use are almost endless if you listen to people online saying that home remedies work.
But what I’m going to do here is tell you the truth about home remedy detox drinks. I’m going to see if there’s any scientific evidence that homemade detox drinks can pass a drug test, and I’m going to talk you through four of the most popular homemade detox drinks, and tell you the results of the testing I did use a home drug test kit for some popular home remedies.
Can A Homemade Detox Drink Pass A Drug Test?
If you’re considering using a home-made detox drink then you have to know if the principles are sound. Basically, can we use home remedies for drug test passing at all? Is it physically and chemically possible?
To use any type of detox drink to pass a drug test you have to understand that the following need to be true:
- A detox drink has to be able to flush drug toxins out of your urinary tract and bladder.
- You must not be fooled into thinking that drinking something will flush all drugs out of your body, that’s physically impossible. A detox drink of any type can only hope to mask the toxins for a few hours.
- The detox drink, in whatever form you take it, has to be undetectable when you have your drug test.
- Once you’ve flushed out your system, your urine balance has to remain natural. Otherwise, the lab will do a validity check to see that chemicals are in your urine that shouldn’t be, and in the balance that they should be as well. If you have just drunk a gallon of water, then your urine is going to be diluted and not contain vital minerals, vitamins, and waste products such as creatinine which are always found in natural human urine.
Now even by saying those things, you may have some suspicions, but let me hammer it home for you a bit more.
Not only does whatever you drink have to be able to flush out your system, but it has to be able to do it properly and powerfully, which rules out water. It then has to flood your body with nutrients and other chemicals found in urine, so that your body passes some of them through itself as waste, so they appear in the fresh, clean of drug toxins, urine.
You also have to understand that a homemade detox drink for a drug test, and not a professionally made one either, can flush toxins out of your body completely. All it can do is flush you out so that the flood of liquid in your bladder doesn’t contain drug toxins for a few hours, and is natural in balance.
Four Home Remedy Detox Drinks I Tested
Over the years I’ve tested many home remedies to see if they work. The process is pretty simple, all you have to do is drink whatever it is you’re meant to drink, urinate a few times, and then take a home drug test to see if the home remedy has worked.
What I’m going to do here you now give you a few examples of the work I’ve done, so you don’t have to, by talking you through four of the most popular homemade detox drinks for drug tests. That way, you can see what the chances are of that natural detox drink flushing out all the drug toxins AND maintaining and natural urine balance.
- Using Cranberry Juice For A Drug Test
Using Cranberry juice for drug test success is one of the most popular home remedy detox drinks out there. It’s readily available, dirt cheap, and people use it for urinary tract infections right, so it should work for drugs as well?
Well, that’s the common misconception. Because people have some vague awareness that is used in the bladder and urinary tract to calm infection, they think it must somehow also be able to flush your system out. It’s complete nonsense. There is nothing in cranberry juice that can flush out drug toxins any better than water, and you have the massive problem of completely unbalanced urine that is a strange color as well to deal with.
- Using Green Tea For A Drug Test
Next on my list of home-made detox drinks for drug tests is this. People have tried using green tea for drug test passing for as long as drug testing has been done in the USA. Green tea is incredibly good for you, full of antioxidants, and it contains small amounts of L-Theanine, which is brilliant for calming you down.
It is a natural diuretic, meaning it will help you urinate. It’s also naturally great at detoxifying the body, it will help to draw out more toxins more quickly. But that doesn’t mean it’s going to flush out drug toxins and maintain the balance of your urine, it can’t, and you will fail a drug test. I tried it, I failed it.
- Using Baking Soda To Pass A Drug Test
Another popular homemade detox drink involves mixing baking soda with water. This creates a horrendous muddy paste that you have to down in one with plenty of water afterward. An even more crazy version of this is to mix a little bleach in with it, just to really smash your insides to bits.
Baking soda is converted in the stomach to salt. So it’s no different from drinking salt and water. There’s literally nothing about baking soda that would flush out drug toxins and maintain the balance in your urine. All your standard doing is damaging your kidneys.
- Using Apple Cider Vinegar To Pass A Drug Test
Last on my list of home remedies is Apple cider vinegar. It’s thought that the acidity could help to get rid of drug toxins and flush out your body.
Yet again, it’s crap. There’s nothing in vinegar that will pass your drug test. Just for the hell of it, I tried this, and apart from feeling very sick, I still failed a home drug test.
How A Detox Drink Works
Now I’ve ruled out all of the homemade detox drinks for drug tests, I want to explain to you exactly why a detox drink works, what it has to achieve to help you pass a drug test:
- The formula has to be strong enough to flush out the toxins in your bladder and urinary tract, cleaning you out so there are no straight toxins.
- The detox drink has to also be able to rebalance your urine. It can’t just be left as it is, because the volume of liquid will leave your urine unnatural in balance.
- It has to contain essential things found in human urine. For example, creatine is converted through muscle use into a waste product called creatinine. This is literally always found in urine, and it’s something they look for. That’s why a professional-quality detox drink always contains creatine so that it’s then found in the urine you’ve just flushed out after conversion to its waste product. Same with things like vitamins, it floods your body so that some are passed through as waste into your urine, maintaining the natural appearance.
Top 3 Professionally Constructed Detox Drinks
So look, homemade detox drinks don’t pass drug tests. Using green tea, cranberry juice, or any other home remedies for drug testing really just does not work.
If you want to pass a drug test using a detox drink then you have to buy a professional quality detox drink.
The ones I would recommend are:
- Ultra Eliminex is an expensive but very high-quality detox drink. It’s got a very strong formula, and I passed a home drug test without even doing a 24-hour detox.
- Rescue Cleanse is one of the most popular specialists detox drinks you can buy. It’s another great choice that has the potency to flush out drug toxins and to then reconstruct a natural balance your urine.
- Mega Clean is the third detox drink I would recommend to you rather than a homemade detox drink drug test. On its own it’s not that potent, if you buy it from Test Clear then you get six powerful Toxin Rid pills bundled in with it. Do a natural detox of 24 hours, flush out even more toxins with the pills, and Mega Clean won’t let you down on the day of a drug test.
So there you go guys, please don’t bother using homemade detox drinks for drug test success, because you won’t get any, it’s as simple as that.
There is literally nothing out there that can flush toxins out of your body completely. And literally any liquid can flush out your bladder and urinary tract. But it has to be a specialist construction to do it properly and completely, and it then has to contain key things found in urine so that those flood the body and are then passed through into your fresh and clean urine as waste.